1:30 - 4:30pm, Saturday 13th May
Audio Visual Performance
4DSOUND present Mesh Live - explorations in spatial audio
Bringing together perspectives from music, technology and research in a unique, friendly and interactive community event. Explore the frontiers and foundations of the spatial sound creative experience, as part of 4DSOUND residency at Stone Nest.
An afternoon of exploration, inspiration and discovery around spatial audio. Listen to new sounds - and understand how they work - at one of the most intimate, iconic and historic venues in London, with sounds tailored to the space.
* Angela McArthur & Emma Margetson - SOUND/IMAGE Research Centre (University of Greenwich) & University College London
* Atsushi Suganuma - Senior Manager, Sound Design at Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe Ltd.
* Fiona Miller - University of Sussex
* Heather Stark - Event curator
* Katherine Templar-Lewis & Robyn Landau - Neuroaesthetics researchers, Kinda Studios
* Llyr (Gareth Williams) - Musician, Mesh
* Max Cooper - Audio-visual artist, Mesh
* Poul Holleman - Director of 4DSOUND
* Zoe Cormier - Author
Chinatown 136 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, W1D 5EZ