9:30 - 11am, Wednesday 16th Oct
London Art Week Press Breakfast
Early press view ahead of London Art Week Winter 2019 to be held 1-6 December.
The event will include participating dealers showcasing objects from their forthcoming exhibition and share their plans for London Art Week.
Exhibitions confirmed so far include:
- Van Dyck in England: The King’s Principal Painter & his Caroline Legacy at The Weiss Gallery
- Retablos: Spanish Paintings from the 14th to 16th Centuries at Sam Fogg
- Ottoman Patronage and European Merchandise: Works of Art from Turkey and France, 1530-1820 at Oliver Forge & Brendan Lynch Ltd
- Magick Land – An Italian Journey at Karen Taylor Fine Art ‘Romantick Situations’ - Castles and the Picturesque in eighteenth-century Britain at John Mitchell Fine Art
- Peggy Guggenheim and London at Ordovas
- One Hundred Drawings and Watercolours at Stephen Ongpin & Guy Peppiatt
Mayfair 37 Conduit St, W1S 2YF