7 - 8pm, Wednesday 23rd Jun
The Top 100 Auction
Curated by The Auction Collective and five art world insiders, The Top 100 celebrates the very best contemporary artists creating artwork under £5,000.
Exhibited at The Department Store in Brixton, and split into two auctions, the show brings together a hand picked selection of over 100 artworks.
The Selection Panel
- Benjamin Murphy - artist and co-founder of Delphian Gallery.
- Kate Bryan - art historian, curator, broadcaster and Head of Collections Soho House.
- Tabish Khan - art critic, writer and editor for the Londonist.
- Katy Wickremesinghe - founder of the Wick and KTW London.
- Georgie Wimbush - Director at White Cube Gallery.
- Francesca Wilson - Curator at The Auction Collective.